Low profile folding balance beam. It is 8ft long when unfolded. The padding is closed cell polyethylene foam. The same padding that is used on competition beams. It is covered with a heavy grade synthetic suede material for the look and feel of a regulation beam. The material is durable and easy to clean.
It weighs approximately 16lbs giving it the weight of foam and the durability of real wood construction. It has attached handles that tuck underneath when in use. The work surface is 4in wide and has sloping sides. It is 6in wide at the bottom and is 3in high. The hinge mechanism is made of steel.
The beam can be folded and stored flat underneath a bed, in a closet or easily folded and taken in a car.
This will make a great practice beam.
- Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
- Padded Top
- Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
- Wood Core (Much Better Than Foam)
- 8ft Long x 4in wide on top x 3in high
- Material seams on bottom are covered No exposed staples
- Weight Limit 250lbs