Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All prices are in Canadian Dollars and do not include Taxes. We will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to change before you place an order. Orders for outside of Canada do not include taxes and the import duties will be the responsibility of the purchaser. The shopping cart will recalculate the price excluding taxes. Product prices in the shopping cart exclude delivery charges.
In stock products under normal conditions are dispatched with in 48 hrs of the order being placed. In the unlikely event that your goods are lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible.
Please note that delivery charges do not include import duties, taxes or broker fees imposed by government customs and revenue agencies. We have no control over the fees you may be charged, and we are required by law to declare the value of each item you have purchased.
Shipping operates Monday through Friday. Weekends and holidays are not included in the delivery calculation. Shipping does not count the date of pickup as day one. Day one begins the day after pickup.
If you're unhappy with an item you purchased from us, please let us know. You'll find us entirely reasonable. YOU are our business! If you're unhappy we'll make every effort to correct the problem to your satisfaction. However, if all else fails, contact us and you may return the item within 14 days from the date received, in an unused condition, along with the original packing and sales receipt for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges. Our 14 day money back guarantee does not apply to special order items, custom orders, aerial equipment and items on sale.
Aerial fabric purchases are considered custom order, as they are cut to the customers desired length. Aerial equipment con not be returned or exchanged. Aerial fabric orders are non refundable unless a mistake was made in the fulfillment of the order. We cannot be held accountable for misunderstanding in color choice due to monitor displays.
Special order items
Items listed on our website as special order, maybe subject to a 5-10% price increase depending on costs to import the product via alternative sources. We will review this case by case and make every effort to maintain our standard pricing. All special order items are exempt from our 14 day satisfaction policy.
Product Quality Guarantee / Warranty
We guarantee our products against any kind of manufacturing defect. If the product you purchased from us should develop such a fault within 14 days of receiving the product, we will repair it, exchange it for an equivalent product if available, or if you prefer, refund your money minus actual shipping charges. The defect must be cleared by our Warranty Department once the item has been received.
We offer a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of original purchase for all products or brands listed below:
•This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects, malfunctions or failures that result from the abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accident, or misuse of the above listed brands from .
•Shipping is the responsibility of the customer on all approved warranty cases.
Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. The return shipping charges for merchandise shipped back to the customer that has been approved for an exchange will be paid by us. Shipping charges on exchanges out side of Canada are the responsibility of the customer All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and all components and manuals included. All product that is returned incomplete or damaged may not be accepted. If accepted, they will require a deduction. This deduction is final. Our 14 day money back guarantee does not apply to special order items, aerial equipment or sale items. Should you wish to return an item after the 14 days, a 20% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original purchase price of the item.
We cannot accept returns on scratched, scuffed or used items, or Videos/DVDs once opened.
Due to the strict safety considerations inherent in aerial and acrobatics equipment we have a separate returns policy for all such equipment and accessories.
We cannot accept returns of any aerial equipment: For Safety purposes, merchandise cannot be returned for re-sale. We are happy to discuss your aerial needs prior to placing your order. Please call with all questions prior to placing your order.
We ask that you first fill out our returns request form to receive an authorization number enabling you to return the product.
Additional Pre order Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Jugglegear Products.
By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- Pre orders require payment or a deposit to be made at checkout. If a deposit is charged, you will be responsible to pay the balance when the product is ready to ship. The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility.
- When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- No Cancellation / Refund: Once you place your order, your order is final, noncancelable and nonrefundable.
- Shipping: The expected shipping date for Pre-Order Products will be clearly noted on each Product page, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. Such date is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Jugglegear.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. The Products will be shipped in the order in which your Pre-Order is received by the Company. Shipments will be made Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted.
- Please do not order if you are unable to wait.
- If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, ALL items will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered items are available.
- Once you place an order with us, it means that you are willing to accept these terms & conditions.