The Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool, and incorporates a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. Traditionally, a pulley is connected to a swivel by a carabiner. However, the Omni eliminates the need for the carabiner, reducing length and pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space or other space-sensitive rigging environments. The reduced weight of the Omni will make hauling your gear easier. Additionally the Omni sideplate can be opened without detaching from the carabiner. Traditional pulleys require removing from the carabiner to change the rope. With the Omni, the user is able to do this while the pulley is still secured.
- Allows rope change without detachment from carabiner
- The integrated swivel top allows the pulley to orient as needed in response to the load.
- Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength optimization and weight reduction.
- Shortens the length of rigging by combining the pulley and swivel in one device.
1.5" Shackle Top
1.5" Steel Sheave
9.2oz (260gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
10.7oz (303gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | n/a
10.7oz (303gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
14.5oz (411gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
12.3oz (348gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
20.9oz (591gm) | 40kN | 10kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
1.9 lbs (850gm) | 80kN | 20kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
Omni-Block SWIVEL PULLEY
- Brands Rock Exotica
- Product Code: Omni-Block SWIVEL PULLEY
- Availability: In Stock