The Jugglegear Pro fire staff makes a great first fire staff and is suitable for both beginners and advanced spinners. The staff is good for any style (with the exception of contact). The silicon grip is a dream to work with and sets this apart from, standard DIY staffs.
- Amount of Wick (per burner): 90mm x 50mm
- Shaft is top quality, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter 7500 series aluminium.
- Finish anodized for an amazing look
- Lightweight, durable and hard wearing.
- Extra-long, padded and insulated silicon grip.
- Dense fibreglass end plugs which won't burn or deteriorate with heat.
- Easy to replace wicks.
- Staff Spinning Style: Single Spinning, Throws, Doubles, Antispin/Isolations
- made by spinners for spinners
- Free staff bag for storing your staff.